Saturday, September 17, 2011

4 Hours to 'Ard Boyz


4 hours and counting….

tis the morn before ‘Ard Boyz and all through the land,

Little gamers where preparing for what could be their last stand.

There armies where packed with the utmost of care,

And the gamers where thinking of what they would find there.

And then all the sudden with honk and a screech,

There ride had arrived like a whale on the beach.

They rushed out the door with army in tow,

Buckled there seat beats, they were ready to go.

All kidding aside it’s been a weird night, when you go to bed thinking of strategies against the unknown you awake feeling like you hadn’t gone to sleep at all. I’m hoping that once I get there the adrenaline will kick in but I don’t have high hopes. Fortunately my time has a parent has taught me how preform when I’m only running on 6 hours of sleep.

So my goals are simple, I would like to through this tournament and not lose! I would be willing to accept a draw but winning would be nice. Next it will be making sure that I don’t make any of those stupid mistakes. Like forgetting to fire a squad of paladins before they assault, and finally it’s a game and I’m there to have a good time. Play people from all over the US and enjoy the day. Oh ya and win a 2500 point army that will make GW shake their head at the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment