Sunday, September 4, 2011

Prep & Painting.



So the Semi Finals of ‘Ard Boyz is only two weeks away and I have gotten no games in since the first round, not exactly the best way to place anywhere in the top for Regionals. Honestly I would be shocked to get third out of this thing but it would be sweet as hell to get 1st place. I’ve been playing around with a few ideas for what I would get from GW for a 2500 point army everything from a Khan list to a Hellion swarm with warp beasts.

So prep at this point has come to me identifying power combinations just by looking at their lists and trying to figure out the best way to combat them using the wacky scenarios that GW has written up for us. I’ve also been working on writing up the hammer units that I can easily identify from the different Codexes. I think I have to spend some more time learning the ork dex. To many surprises from the last few games.

Couple of picks of what I’ve been working on.

4 comments:

  1. Wewt I was the DE guy!
    I didn't know you had a blog Jeff!
    Are you part of from the warp or paincakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither, I barely even have 4 posts so why bother. No idea on how to set that up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if you keep posting you can get more views I guess?
    And just visit their site and look how to join. Pretty easy I'm on from the warp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use my blog to keep me organized and show content I think other people would enjoy, along with maybe getting advice and such.

    ReplyDelete