Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Project

Well I've been thinking of starting a new project for a couple of different reason first off I'm tired of the cries of cheese or broken when I roll up with my grey knights, it would create an interesting painting project to hopefully grow my painting skills. I'm thinking of doing a black templar list, first off the fluff is great for this chapter. Next it's kind of a dark horse, it has a ton of great abilities that really make it something to be concerned about.

Just priced out what I would need.

Tactical Marine Box Set $37.25

Devastator Box Set $35.00

Black Templar Box Set $30.00

3 Razorbacks $105

3 Land Speeders $90

Venerable Dreadnought $44.50

3 Assault Terminators $150

Land Raider Crusader $66

Emperor’s Champion $15.25

High Marshal $20.00

Total 593 retail

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I just cry cheese and whine about anything that isn't DE/tau lol.

    I love pricing everything out like that. And ew black templarsssssss...i dont like black lol >_<. Sounds interesting, just don't run any blessed hull LR's k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh btw order online like a bawse for discounts! I do it! Be cool like me Jeff! Wear Viking helmets in your pictures! Whine about stuff! Start arguments owe the internet'

    ReplyDelete